Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2 Weeks

Today has been 2 weeks since Roman was born!  The days are going by fast but it still feels like we've been waiting forever!

We have been waiting for his Phinabarb levels to lower from the medicine he was on so that he can have another EEG test.  They checked again this morning and they were at 16.9 and need to be at 15, so they have moved the EEG again until tomorrow.

Everyone is asking how they can help, but the best way is for you to keep praying! 

We will keep you updated as information comes in.

*Keep the Faith*

1 comment:

  1. I have a baby in NICU as well, different situation but all the ups and downs of nicu life. I never understood the term "emotional rollercoaster" so well until now. The past 9 1/2 weeks have been the hardest time of my life and nothing anyone says makes it easier but prayer is what has got me through and God has already worked so many miracles in my little girls body. I know he can do the same for Roman. I am keeping you in my prayers and passing along this scripture passage that has helped me through my hardest days in our NICU stay...keep it with you and read it when you get down and when you get bad news. Trusting in God is all we can do, if you would like to read all the miracles that have already been performed in my daughter, Madilynn Rose's body you can read on her page on facebook "Praying for Madilynn Rose"

    Isaiah 41:9-10 (The Message Bible)
    'You're my servant, serving on my side.
    I've picked you. I haven't dropped you.'
    Don't panic. I'm with you. There's no need to fear for I'm your God.I'll give you strength. I'll help you. I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.

    Isaiah 41:13
    That's right. Because I, your God, have a firm grip on you and I'm not letting go.
    I'm telling you, 'Don't panic. I'm right here to help you.'

    ReplyDelete