Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 20

We received the results from Romans MRI, they came back the same as his other reports.  His brain is not producing any good brain waves.  At this point TaNia and Saleem are ready to hand the situation over to the Lord, pray they have God's peace to comfort them. We know that God has a plan and a reason why, even when we can not see it or understand, we trust in Him.  We still believe that God can heal Roman at any time, and continue to pray for his healing.

We need Gods love to surround TaNia and Saleem and to be with our sweet baby Roman and for His grace to cover all of Romans family.

Thank you for staying faithful with your prayers, they mean everything.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this blog! I just found it on Heidi's website. I've been praying for baby Roman, as have many of my friends. I know God can heal baby Roman and I pray for that daily. ~Laura Austin

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we wake, all day, when we lay down, you are all on our minds, hearts and in our prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for Roman and his family. I also put your request on my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete