Sunday, August 8, 2010

EEG Report

TaNia and Saleem received the results a little while ago, Roman's brain activity was still very low but a little more than it was when he was on the cooling blanket.  He has not shown any more signs of breathing on his own since Friday evening.  We aren't going to let this report cause us to doubt or give up.  TaNia was given a bracelet this week that says keep the faith, and that is what we are doing.

A more positive note TaNia got to hold Roman for the first time since Wednesday night, she was so happy sitting there with him.  He is so precious laying in his mommy's arms.

The Dr.s told them yesterday morning that no matter how long it took they would do everything they can.  So we are not letting them give up.

Roman's going to be a true Miracle, we will all make no mistake that 
God is the one who healed him.

Please pray for Roman to begin breathing on his own, and for his brain to start functioning.  Also pray for TaNia and Saleem's spirits to be lifted, it has been hard for them to ignore the Dr.s reports.

Thank you again to everyone who is praying and telling others to pray.  We will never forget the support we have been shown.

7 comments:

  1. Loving you all, holding you in the arms of prayer...Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my Beth Moore devotional out and searched a word for TaNia and Saleem. I will begin fasting tomorrow morning and I continue to PRAISE!
    Phil. 4:7
    Lord, I come to You in prayer, andI ask You to now let Your peace, God, which transcends all understanding, guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus.
    Gal. 6:9
    Help me not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time I will reap a harvest if I do not give up.

    Be ENCOURAGE, TaNia. God chose YOU to mother Roman. HIS plan is as perfect as your son. Do not let the enemy rage war in your mind. Roman is a blessing and Satan has no hold!

    In His Love,
    Kristi Dyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still praying and fasting for Roman's miracle!!!! We know God is STILL in the miracle performing business!!!!

    I love you all very much!!

    Miracles and Blessings.............

    ReplyDelete
  4. I continue to wake in prayer for you all and you are the last thing on my heart as I go to sleep. As we join together to lift you all so high that God doesn't have far to reach his outstretched hand to touch you~ know you are being carried through this by how much we all love you and trust in the plan Jesus has for Roman. Waiting for the good news we all are bound together claiming in Jesus' precious and Holy name!! Amen!! ~ love, Cheryl Cloudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We shall believe the report of the Lord!! His report is that Roman is WHOLE!!! Isaiah 43:2 when you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; neither will the flame kindle upon you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, Your Saviour!!! Roman is what the Word of God says about him, He has what the Word of God says he has!! When you have done all, then stand. we are standing as one in the spirit. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still in my prayers, day and night. Not a moment passes through my day that I don't think about yall and hope that I will get a text that says, "Roman is healed and healthy and we are heading home with our wonderful bundle of joy." I speak life into him, and take hold over every demonic force and spirit trying to take his life from him. He is a child of the MOST HIGH GOD and will overcome this obstacle.

    John 10:10-The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

    God will bring him through this and see that he has a rich and satisfying life unlike any we have ever seen!

    Sending my prayers and love--
    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I woke up through the night to pray for Roman again. TaNia is one my heart now. God wants her to know that she is so worthy of the miracle He will do. God showed me TaNia's struggle and wants her to start rejoicing. I began my fast today and will continue until I see Roman. Much love to each and every one of you!
    In His Love,
    Kristi Dyer

    ReplyDelete