Thursday, August 26, 2010

8-26-10

At 1:16 am this morning our sweet baby Roman went to be with Jesus.  Even though we are hurting and have been praying for his healing we know that ultimately he got his complete healing.  We are all grateful for the 3 weeks we had to be with Roman on this earth, and look forward to the day we will see him again.  He had such a sweet spirit and is truly loved by so many, he has made his place in our hearts forever.

We can never say thank you enough to our family, friends, loved ones, and even people who didn't personally know our families who have continued to pray and send their love and support.  Pray for strength for the families and for healing for TaNia and Saleem.

Roman is a blessed little boy to call Heaven his home!

Psalm 116:15
"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the home going of his saints"


5 comments:

  1. As hard as I prayed for Roman I now focus my prayer on your entire family for your healing .
    Bless your hearts. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3 All our hearts ache with you. It brings me comfort knowing that after he is in the arms of Jesus, he will meet two of the sweetest ladies I have known, his GGrand Marshall. I can see her singing "You are my sunshine" and Misty will join in. I love you all, Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so sorry for your pain. We pray that God brings healing and comfort to your broken hearts. We wish we could have personally met Sweet Roman, but we are so thankful that you were able to create such beautiful memories with him. God Bless, we love you.

    Anthony & Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine what you are going through but as someone else said, it's a comfort to know that he's in the arms of Jesus. My family and prayer warriors will be praying for your whole family that God would pull you up into His lap and comfort you. It's always sad when a life is taken so early. I once heard it said that if God would have told you He has this gift for you but you can only have it for 3 weeks, would you have said you didn't want it? I know that precious Roman has changed your lives forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    My name is Ryan Keller. I was sent your blog recently and would like to start by telling you how sorry I am to read of the loss of Roman. I will continue to lift your family up in prayer and will add them to our church's prayer chain. I am writing for a few reasons. First off, I hope your son and my daughter, Emma, are friends. If you would like to read more about my daughter her website is www.caringbridge.org/visit/emmakeller and the password is emk82207. If you ever need to talk or anything please feel free to email me at rlk9237@hotmail.com. Entitle something I would recognize such as infant loss or Baby Roman's family. Again, let me tell you how sorry I am to see your lose.

    God Bless,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete