Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 18

Tomorrow morning Roman is scheduled for another MRI, we are continuing to pray for his brain activity to be restored.  Without a miraculous change in the days ahead TaNia and Saleem will be faced with hard decisions.  They will need God's Grace to cover them, we have never had to lean on God more than we have now.  We know Roman and his family have been covered by your prayers and we are so amazed to see how many people have come together to help us fight for his life.  Please keep praying!

Psalm 103:1-4 
Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me,
Bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits toward Roman;
...who heals all Roman's diseases,
Who redeems Roman's life from destruction,
Who crowns Roman with lovingkindness and tender mercies

3 comments:

  1. Love all of ya'll.. still praying and believing for Babt Roman's complete restoration and health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TaNia was a former high school friend of mine and someone I have always considered a friend! I am sad to say that I have been so tied up in my own life that I haven't prayed as often as I should have the past few days. Today I have fallen on my face before God and have lifted Roman, TaNia, Saleem and your entire family in prayers. I truly believe God is going to use this baby and family to move mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I continue to pray for BabyRoman and think of you all so often. Thankful for my healthy grandchildren as I replay the day Pastor Gary told me so proudly of his news of a grandson in the making. The joy in his eyes could have lit up a dark room. I pray today for Pastor Gary & Karen. To have strength through this emotionally draining experience as both a parent and grandparent will take us all to keep them lifted. I wish I could do more. Much love tonight more than ever. I love you all. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete