Thursday, August 12, 2010

Praying for Restoration


   I was praying with Roman last night and I began to speak the 23rd Psalm over him. As I continued through it my mind went back to verse 3, 'He restores my soul...'. With Tara and TaNia I began to pray over him that he would berestored. The Holy Spirit quickly reminded me of the video I watched earlier in the day of Roman, that I had recorded in the first hour after his birth. In this video he was crying, smiling, looking around and being a healthy newborn. 

   Remember, Roman was born perfectly healthy, he was not born sick. 

   I know a lot of people have been asking how to pray so we can be in agreement. Let's pray that God will restore Roman. 

   "For I will restore health to you and heal you..." - God 
    Jeremiah 30:17


 re·store 
Pronunciation: \ri-ˈstȯr\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): re·storedre·stor·ing
1 : give backreturn
2 : to put or bring back into existence or use
3 : to bring back to or put back into a former or original state : renew
4 : to put again in possession of something
synonyms see renew
— re·stor·er noun

-Uncle Dave

4 comments:

  1. The LORD nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.

    Psalm 41:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. TaNia and Saleem,
    I know this is not perhaps the way I was taught in nursing shcool to look at bp changes but when I saw this posted I cant help but think as follows: that his body is showing signs of getting in "tune" to function properly or to work in homeostasis. homeostasis is the ablility or tendency of an organism or cell to maintain internal equalibrium by adjusting its physiological processes! I even said this to Marcus and he agreed. Today, I am expecting to hear that he is showing the manifestation of the restoration of God in his body!! We know he was healed by the stripes Christ took so now we need the manifestation of that healing to be revealed. What a great and wonderful God we serve. He knew Roman before he was in the womb and made a way for his healing 2000 years ago. I love you and hope to see you soon. Gay

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I prayed for your family, I searched the word for something to say. This is the verse God led me to.
    Luke 1:37(from the Joyce Meyer Everday Bible)
    For with God nothing is ever impossible and NO word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment.

    I am still fasting for Roman's restoration. Love to all you guys.
    Kristi Dyer

    ReplyDelete