Sunday, August 8, 2010

Right now!

They are doing test right now. Dr says his color looks good his heart looks good his kidneys are working, and he went to the bathroom :)! The test will take 11/2 hrs!

Lord, please heal his mind!

Mom woke up with and old song in her heart this morning:
keep believing that what you know is true
keep beliving that you know the Lord will bring you through
when troubles rise in your life and you dont know what to do
don't lose hope, just look up and keep believing

2 comments:

  1. PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE!!!!!!!!
    2 Cor 12:9
    You say to me Lord. "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness". Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Your power may rest on me"
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I BELIEVE!! Amen! Come on Baby you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete